Monday, August 17, 2009

Prologue: A story

I had a wonderful life, with nothing, but fights with my brother, no drama, no boyfriends, nothing, but everything changed that year, my best and worst year, a year that had good memories and bad, a year in which school seemed to be not that bad, and summer seemed boring, but adventurous at the same time, it was an entire different year, something that I had never experienced.

They are only some people who I truly care about, my family, My Best friends, Sorano and Miriam, two of the most important people in my life, that was before school started.
School for me I thought was boring and always would stay boring, never had I thought that I might actually start wanting to go to school.

Sorano was one of the first girls I met in the school when I was new, I was completely lost and she helped me to find my way, through what I then called a maze, that was 4th grade, but I was going in 7th grade now, three years since I had been in Rocio, the school, and one year since me and Sorano met Miriam, wandering like I had, in the school corridors, clueless.

My story begins in the middle of summer, when I was dying from boredom, and just wanted excitement

No comments:

Post a Comment